Group Presentations & Classes
I am available to present to your group, workplace or organization. Please call or email for more information. Interactive workshops are designed to give you skills and information you can use in your daily life. Demonstrations introduce you to a technique or therapeutic tool. Topics may include:
- Balance and falls prevention.· One hour interactive class including a falls risk assessment.
- As a member of the Madison Area Wellness Collective, I and my colleagues have many community offerings. Please explore our website for more details!
- Basic anatomy and physiology: Learn more about your body.
- Self-treatment techniques for pain management.
- Types of therapy, and how to find a therapist that is right for you.
- Topic that we choose together!
I am planning to teach classes on various topics. Please stay tuned for more information!