Group Presentations & Classes
I am available to present to your group, workplace or organization. Please call or email for more information. Interactive workshops are designed to give you skills and information you can use in your daily life. Demonstrations introduce you to a technique or therapeutic tool. Topics may include:
- Balance and falls prevention.
· Ballroom Basics for Balance – Improve your balance with dance!
· Stepping On – Build confidence and learn strategies to reduce falls.
· One hour interactive class including a falls risk assessment and the basics of balance.
- Healthy movement
- Basic anatomy and physiology: Learn more about your body.
- Self-treatment techniques for pain management.
- Types of therapy, and how to find a therapist that is right for you.
- One that we choose together!
I teach classes on various topics. Please stay tuned for more information!