Access to care for all people is crucial to a healthy community. I pledge to actively connect with–and best hear and understand–my neighbors near and far in order to partner in health. This includes: people of color; humans of all races and ethnicities; folks of all genders, including genderqueer and transgender; people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and those in mutually consensual relationships of their choosing; those of varying physical and cognitive abilities; people of all levels of education; humans on the full range of the political spectrum; and people with varying ability to afford care.
Open-air and Telehealth Appointments Available!
I am providing appointments outside in a location close to my office as well as video or phone Telehealth sessions.
Sessions may include: Consultations for pain management; teaching self-treatment techniques; exercises for posture, stability, strength, balance, coordination and safety. In Open-air sessions I can also do hands-on work with you. Some limitations.
Contact me to schedule!
Offering whole-person, skilled physical therapy & massage therapy to:
- Help you find the sources of what is limiting you.
- Work with you to develop a plan so you can reach your health and wellness goals.
- Collaborate with your health care providers and others important to your healing.
- Assist you in finding physical and energetic balance.
- Relieve/reduce pain and discomfort as well as stress and tension.
- Optimize posture, movement, strength, flexibility, fitness and endurance.
- Support you by listening to and educating you about your physical body in fun, easy-to-understand ways.
- Facilitate healthy, long-term behaviors.
- Respect your time and resources.