Access to care for all people is crucial to a healthy community. I pledge to actively connect with–and best hear and understand–my neighbors near and far in order to partner in health. This includes: people of color; humans of all races and ethnicities; folks of all genders, including genderqueer and transgender; people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, and those in mutually consensual relationships of their choosing; those of varying physical and cognitive abilities; people of all levels of education; humans on the full range of the political spectrum; and people with varying ability to afford care.
Procedures enhanced for our health and safety were created in June 2020. They have been updated as of August 2021. Please read them here.
Consider the Badger Seal mask fitter/brace when you need the best mask coverage. Research shows they can help reach protection similar to N95 masks.
Handwashing – because I care! When you are in public, do this!
Open-air and Telehealth Appointments Available!
I am providing appointments outside in a location close to my office as well as video or phone Telehealth sessions.
Sessions may include: Consultations for pain management; teaching self-treatment techniques; exercises for posture, stability, strength, balance, coordination and safety. In Open-air sessions I can also do hands-on work with you. Some limitations.
Contact me to schedule!
Offering whole-person, skilled physical therapy & massage therapy to:
- Help you find the sources of what is limiting you.
- Work with you to develop a plan so you can reach your health and wellness goals.
- Collaborate with your health care providers and others important to your healing.
- Assist you in finding physical and energetic balance.
- Relieve/reduce pain and discomfort as well as stress and tension.
- Optimize posture, movement, strength, flexibility, fitness and endurance.
- Support you by listening to and educating you about your physical body in fun, easy-to-understand ways.
- Facilitate healthy, long-term behaviors.
- Respect your time and resources.